1. Complete the COVID-19 self assessment PRIOR TO EACH VISIT; reschedule if indicated. Provide your answers on arrival.
2. Enter the clinic at your prescribed treatment time.
3. Minimize items brought into clinic (coat, purse etc).
4. Wash or sanitize your hands on ENTRY & EXIT.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCE 2m IF YOU ENCOUNTER OTHERS.
6. Masks are mandatory in the clinic. Please bring one with you. Disposables are available if needed.
7. Sanitize hands & exit clinic promptly when your appointment concludes. This will minimize cross over traffic. Consider having hand sanitizer in in your vehicle as well.
8. Disinfecting of equipment used and common surfaces will occur start/end of day and between appointments. Keep in mind…if you touch it, I have to clean it. Spouse/caregiver should avoid wandering around while in the clinic.